We have a number of promotional sites available throughout The Broadwalk Centre, each within busy, bright, visible areas. These sites enable businesses to promote their brands, interact with shoppers and build local awareness of their products or services.
All promotional sites are within high traffic areas, range in size and are hugely popular for use throughout the year by retailers, brand partners and sponsors.
Boomerang Media offer effective and targeted out of home advertising solutions within premium environments, providing brands with a unique and valuable opportunity to engage with those desirable, hard to reach people.
For digital screen advertising enquiries, contact our media partners, Boomerang Media
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01252 368 368
Hiring an RMU
Here at The Broadwalk Centre, we believe that our RMUs are high quality, cost effective units to sell from. They offer total flexibility for business owners and a valuable point of difference for our shoppers. They are highly versatile and have adjustable shelving and lights, therefore giving traders many different options on how products and POS material can be merchandised.
Our RMUs are positioned in busy, high footfall areas of the shopping centre making them ideal for specialist product sales, product launches and test marketing.
We offer flexible terms and conditions on our RMU hire and our prices are dependent on the time of year – all payments must be made in advance and public liability insurance is required.
The RMU locations are as follows:
- RMU outside New Look
- RMU outside Choice
- RMU outside Poundland
- RMU outside RD Home
- Width without shelving: Approx 122cm x 235cm.
- Width with shelving: Approx 182cm x 287cm.
- Height: Approx 250cm.
- Locks: Drawers and cupboard doors feature Hafele Symo quality locks. Handles are flush fit.
- Drawer capacity: Up to 45 kilos of merchandise.
- Base and all substrate materials: Class 1 Fire retardant.
- Signage: Tenant signage on 2 sides of RMU canopy.
- Lighting: 16 mains supplied GU10 50w halogen light fixtures with a maximum loading of 800 watts.
- Cash stand: Built-in cash stand with 2 doors, 2 drawers and a cable access port.
- Sockets: 4 x 3 pin plug sockets for the use of the operator.
- Cover: A removable security cover is provided and secures at the top and bottom of the RMU on all four corners.
For enquires and availability, please speak to a member of The Broadwalk Centre’s management team for further details or call us on: 020 8905 6303.
A1 Poster Advertising
In partnership with Positive Media Marketing, we have A1 poster sites (2 foot x 3 foot frames) located in key locations around the centre where thousands of shoppers will view your message every day.
Our poster sites are both effective and affordable, because they are positioned in captive areas where visitors stand, wait and want something to read or look at.
For further information please call Simon Grant on freephone 0800 915 4444 or email email@example.com or visit www.positivemediamarketing.co.uk