- All customers are responsible for checking they are using the correct ticket at time of payment when exiting the car park. Any mistakes made, for example – using the wrong ticket resulting in paying the wrong amount at time of visit – is down to the customer and the centre are unable to take responsibility on their behalf.
- We use an ANPR system at the centre and all vehicle number plates are monitored coming into and out of the car park.
- All tickets (including lost tickets) must be paid for. Tariffs are subject to change and the latest tariff information can be found on our website.
- There are limited spaces in the commuter/long stay car park which is managed on a first come first served basis. Charges are per 24 hours.
- There is no facility to pay for your ticket at the exits.
- Cars must not park outside of dedicated parking bays or in non-parking areas.
- Only cars displaying a blue badge should park in disabled bays and blue badge users will be charged as normal.
- Only cars with children present should park in the parent and toddler section.
- Motorcycles should enter the car park via the dedicated slip lane to the left of the entry barriers and exit via the dedicated area to the right at the exit barriers.
- Any customers caught tailgating or evading payment will be banned from using the car park.
- The selling, hiring or disposing of vehicles is not permitted in the car park.
- No repairs to cars should be carried out unless a vehicle has broken down and a rescue company has been called.
- No trading from vehicles is permitted unless agreed in writing beforehand by the centre management team.
- Any vehicle in the car park which is deemed to be abandoned and which is not removed by the registered owner within a specified period, will be removed and destroyed.
- We will not be held responsible for damage to vehicles or theft of belongings.
- UKPC are contracted to patrol and monitor the car park and carry out enforcement action where necessary. We will not enter into disputes regarding enforcement and this should be directed towards UKPC.
- All speed limits and directional signage must be obeyed.
- We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse by users of the car park.
- We reserve the right at any time to refuse entry to the car park.
- We reserve the right to close all or part of the car park if it is necessary to do so.
- The car park is open 24hrs per day and the charges are as follows:Shoppers Car Park
Up to 1.5 hours – FREE
1.5 to 3 hours – £1.00
3 to 4 hours – £2.50
Over 4 hours – £12.00
Commuter Car Park
Mon – Sat (per 24 hours) – £6.00
Sunday – £3 (per 24 hours)
- This is an accredited Park Mark Car Park.